Adjoa over at A Girl, Her Pump, and Reflections on Life tagged me for the seven meme… Thanks, Adjoa! I hope I have seven things to list…
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
1. I don’t like cookies.
2. As a baby, I was purchased for 35$. (Okay, actually I was adopted and that was the cost, at the time, of the paperwork / fees. My brother, who was adopted from North Carolina, was 300$, so I was clearly the bargain child. Until school. And then I became decidedly un-bargain.)
3. I was a cheerleader in high school… but at a girl’s boarding school that meant dressing in black and yelling menacing things at the other team.
4. I had a serious crush on David Attenborough as a young girl.
5. I worked for a while in a potato chip factory. It was not fun.
6. When I was little, I played the violin, and would only practice it when wearing my spider cap. Basically, a cap with fabric spider legs sewn around the edges and little eyes in front.
7. I was proposed to twice in the year that I worked at Blockbuster, both times by people I didn’t know, both times seriously. They both wanted a farm wife, and were older. I said no, obviously, but it was terribly awkward.
Well, I’m going to try and tag people who haven’t been tagged yet…